Collected by Dimitri
Medhuziyaarai Magu, Malé, Maldives
Male, the capital city of the Maldives, is a tiny little island, easily navigable by foot — and definitely worth checking out during a layover to or from your resort. One of the highlights is the 17th-century Hukuru Miskiy, Old Friday Mosque,...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now