Collected by Ratna
Kompleks Lada, Kuah, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Babylon is the Langkawi version of an outdoor nightclub. With great music, fresh drinks, lounge space, and a cool vibe, a night spent here is exhilarating. What's more, the structure was created with sustainability in mind. Using recycled...
Jalan Pantai Cenang Lot 1047, Pantai Cenang, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
A 15-minute walk from Langkawi’s beaches, the Temple Tree resort redefines “home-stay.” Guests sleep in authentic Malaysian heritage houses—including a century-old Chinese farmhouse, a colonial-style bungalow, and a 1940s-era Malay home—that were...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter