Malaysia / Penang
Collected by Tracy Madison
Lebuh Queen, George Town, 10450 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
The Hindu festival of Thaipusam takes place in late January or early February along the streets of the historic section of Georgetown in Penang, Malaysia. Each year, to show their devotion to their God, Lord Muruga, and to offer thanksgiving for...
75200, 135, Lorong Hang Jebat, 75200 Melaka, Malaysia
In a town that inspires a desire to consume six meals a day, there's no lack of tasty fare in Melaka. However, before you fill every curve of your stomach, take the time to sample "oh chien" (oyster omelette) at Sin Yin Hoe, an unassuming...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December