Collected by Lianna T.
35, Lebuh Penang, George Town, 10200 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
After a morning strolling around George Town, I was ready for some food and a seat. I found both at Chettiar's Tiffin Cafe and, given the number of restaurants I passed before slumping into a patio chair here, I was delighted at my choice--the...
Ground Floor, 14, Leith Street, George Town, 10200 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Apart from the stunning blue facade, I had no idea what to expect when we paid our entrance fee. But I was thoroughly impressed by our guide. In a 45 minute tour, she introduced us to a bit of a history, a little culture and a lot of education not...
Penang Hill, Penang, Malaysia
If you're in Penang, make sure to take time to head over to Penang Hill. Boasting a few sites of it's own (such as an Owl Museum, a Temple, Mosque and restaurant), the real treat is the view. When we made our way up, the clouds had engulfed us...
19, Lebuh Armenian, George Town, 10200 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
This three storey gallery houses a beautiful display of batik art. The collection is prominently that of a local artisan but showcases a small handful of international artists as well. Drop in for a quick respite from the heat and a gorgeous...
10, Lebuh Farquhar, George Town, 10200 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
I can't recommend this hotel enough.The room was divine, the staff exceptionally friendly, the location excellent and the food drool-worthy. It's an easy walk into the heart of George Town from the hotel, but it's hard to leave given how...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna