Collected by alizée poulin
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Severely dehydrated, severely under-dressed, severely cold (the sum of these parts means, of course, that I am severely stupid) my travel partner and I dragged our sorry carcasses through the woods and over rocks in the dead of night in search of...
Tanjung Aru, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Get ready for your jaw to drop. Tanjung Aru Beach, also known as First Beach, is the type of place people go to take it all in. They literally line the shore with camera in hand to see one of the greatest shows on Earth - a sunset in Borneo. Even...
Kinabalu Park, 89300 Ranau, Sabah, Malaysia
Kinabalu Park is home to one of the greatest concentrations of plant species on earth, an estimated 6000, ranging in size from the world’s smallest flower, to its largest. There are 711 documented species of orchids here alone. Unless you're a...
Jl. Pantai Gili Trawangan, Gili Indah, Pemenang, Kabupaten Lombok Utara, Nusa Tenggara Bar. 83355, Indonesia
Gili T is the largest of the three Gili islands near Lombok. It has all the restaurant and nightlife offerings of Boracay in the Philippines but with the relaxed, friendly, tout-free vibe of the Perhentian islands in Malaysia. There are no cars or...
Jalan Pantai Cenang Lot 1047 Langkawi, Pantai Cenang, 07000 Pantai Cenang, Kedah, Malaysia
Bon Ton is a collection of old Malaysian wooden huts and buildings with thatch roofs - incredible architecture. The huts are scattered around a long pool with a restaurant at one end. Other buildings serve as great places for a snack or drink. Our...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign