Collected by Ryna Dery
Jalan Pulau Melaka 8, 75000 Melaka, Malaysia
I first saw a photo of this mosque here at AFAR and when I found myself traveling from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur I decided to make a stop at Melaka. It's a small town with a few historical sights but this was the highlight of that short visit. My...
No. 18 & 20, Jalan 4/10B, Taman Spring Crest Industrial, Taman Industri Spring Crest Batu Caves, 68100 Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia
I've thought about visiting Batu caves since I saw it featured in an episode of Amazing Race. So of course, while I was in Kuala Lumpur I decided to take the short train ride to the caves. The entrance to the caves is guarded by a gigantic statue...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna