Collected by Ryna Dery
Jalan Pulau Melaka 8, 75000 Melaka, Malaysia
I first saw a photo of this mosque here at AFAR and when I found myself traveling from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur I decided to make a stop at Melaka. It's a small town with a few historical sights but this was the highlight of that short visit. My...
No. 18 & 20, Jalan 4/10B, Taman Spring Crest Industrial, Taman Industri Spring Crest Batu Caves, 68100 Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia
I've thought about visiting Batu caves since I saw it featured in an episode of Amazing Race. So of course, while I was in Kuala Lumpur I decided to take the short train ride to the caves. The entrance to the caves is guarded by a gigantic statue...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun