Collected by Jen
380, Jalan Penang, 10000 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
When I went to Penang, Malaysia, we stopped at a roadside stand for some coffee. The coffee beans in Malaysia are fried in sugar and butter, not roasted. To add to the deliciousness, milk and sugar are bypassed in favor of sweetened condensed...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter