Collected by kate pourshariati
Perdana, Jalan Lembah, Perdana Botanical Gardens, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
An independent museum (not sponsored by the government of Malaysia) which aims to collect the finest of artwork from all over the Islamic world. Like most museums in Malaysia the museum is divided by three sections, Malay, Indian and Chinese, to...
29, Church St, Georgetown, 10200 George Town, Penang, Malaysia
In Penang the mansion houses are very much worth a visit. Pinang Peranakan Mansion is a lot of fun, you will find the Malaysian Chinese or Baba Nyonya culture reflected in the way the house is decorated. Also fun to see is the mixage of vintage...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022