Collected by John Oseid, AFAR Local Expert
Plaza de Félix Sáenz, 7, 29005 Málaga, Spain
With two locations in the historic center, La Mallorquina sells traditional Andalucian foods, from cured cheeses, tins of tuna and bottles of olive oil to the famous Iberian ham hanging from the ceiling. Its wine selection covers all of Spain and...
Calle Andrés Pérez, 5, 29008 Málaga, Spain
A small boutique run by a young couple, Patio Almanzora near the Museo Carmen Thyssen specializes in antiques and quirky vintage articles from Málaga’s recent and distant past. From big old clocks and mailboxes to record players, lamps, old...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map