Collected by Aga Ga
Palacio de Buenavista, Calle San Agustín, 8, 29015 Málaga, Spain
A trip to Pablo Picasso's hometown wouldn't be complete without touring the artist's namesake museum. Housed in the stunning Palacio de Buenavista, the career-spanning collection boasts more than 200 permanent pieces, in addition to a roster of...
Calle Atarazanas, 19, 29005 Málaga, Spain
To market, to market—that’s where you should go when you feel like catching a glimpse of the true, gritty essence of a place. Market folk don’t care what you think of their city. Market folk don’t dress in their Sunday best. They don’t speak...
29780 Nerja, Málaga, Spain
Nerja was the find of a monthlong trip to Europe one May. We took a flight from Barcelona to Málaga with the intention of riding a bus along the coast. We rode the bus all the way to the last town Nerja and decided to spend the night there. We...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village