Collected by Fernanda del Villar
Palacio de Buenavista, Calle San Agustín, 8, 29015 Málaga, Spain
A trip to Pablo Picasso's hometown wouldn't be complete without touring the artist's namesake museum. Housed in the stunning Palacio de Buenavista, the career-spanning collection boasts more than 200 permanent pieces, in addition to a roster of...
Plaza de la Constitución, 11, 29005 Málaga, Spain
An old-school establishment if there ever was one, Café Central on the Plaza de la Constitución in the town center is Málaga’s ultimate people-watching spot. From anchovies to Ibérico ham, the dishes are traditional, while the rich coffees come in...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now