Malacca native Joe Ng and his team of jewelers create their signature pieces from copper wire, beads, fossils and semiprecious stones. Pick up earrings, like a pair of lapis lazuli teardrops topped with a sprinkle of tiny crystals, or go for a...
Artist Kooi Hin's studio/shop is among the best places in Malacca to buy gifts directly from a local artist and better understand the design and printing process at the same time. Kooi uses hand-carved woodblocks to make prints, which he then...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village