Collected by srini
Jalan Kampung Hulu, Kampung Dua, 75200 Melaka, Malaysia
My travel companion wasn’t incredibly excited about our hike out to the island’s floating mosque. I’m not sure why; there’s nothing quite as enjoyable as a 12km hike when you’re weighed down by a couple hundred pounds of camera gear. Interesting...
Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock, Taman Kota Laksamana, 75200 Melaka, Malaysia
Creamy, piquant, and rich with Southeast Asia's best flavors, laksa soup is one of Malaysia's most seductive dishes. The rendition at Donald and Lily's, a family-run eatery operated out of one of the historic shophouses that lend Malacca its...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter