Making a Documentary Around Asia
Collected by Wolf Price
Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
I was doing A/V volunteer work at Parmarth Niketan Ashram in Rishikesh.
One day I found out the Dalai Lama was coming to the ashram I was living at. I had always gone to see the Dalai Lama before but now he was coming to me! I got to meet him as...
After crossing Russia by train from Finland, we entered Mongolia, a country we had both always dreamed about. We were lucky enough to stay in several gers (yurts) and spent our time looking for folk music and learning as much as we could about the...
Pharping, Dakshinkali 44600, Nepal
While in Nepal, I had the opportunity to host an event at the sacred Dakshinkali temple honoring abused Nepalese women. The temple was built to honor Kali, a powerful female Goddess, so naturally it was the perfect place to invite them. Hoping to...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos