Majorca in Nov
Collected by Stephanie Ward
Carrer de Can Verí, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Who knew the Majorcan's made gin? Aren't we so lucky, though?!? Grab a few bottles of this locally produced spirit, and a few more bottles of artisan tonic waters, and enjoy a home-made summertime cocktail year-round aboard your yacht (or in your...
Carrer de la Pau, 39, 07300 Inca, Islas Baleares, Spain
Chef Tomeu Torrens’s restaurant, formerly one of the island’s oldest wine cellars, is a perfect setting for enjoying pa amb oli (bread and olive oil) and the signature lechona asada, crispy-skinned suckling pig. Carrer de la Pau, 39,...
Ctra. Caimari-Mancor, 07313 Selva, Illes Balears, Spain
One of Mallorca’s oldest converted fincas (rural farmhouse estates), Es Castell epitomizes the eco-conscious boutique hotels that are subverting the island’s conventional tourist image. From $175. C/Binibona s/n, 34/971-875-154 This appeared in...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles