Majorca in Nov
Collected by Stephanie Ward
Carrer de Can Verí, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Who knew the Majorcan's made gin? Aren't we so lucky, though?!? Grab a few bottles of this locally produced spirit, and a few more bottles of artisan tonic waters, and enjoy a home-made summertime cocktail year-round aboard your yacht (or in your...
Carrer de la Pau, 39, 07300 Inca, Islas Baleares, Spain
Chef Tomeu Torrens’s restaurant, formerly one of the island’s oldest wine cellars, is a perfect setting for enjoying pa amb oli (bread and olive oil) and the signature lechona asada, crispy-skinned suckling pig. Carrer de la Pau, 39,...
Ctra. Caimari-Mancor, 07313 Selva, Illes Balears, Spain
One of Mallorca’s oldest converted fincas (rural farmhouse estates), Es Castell epitomizes the eco-conscious boutique hotels that are subverting the island’s conventional tourist image. From $175. C/Binibona s/n, 34/971-875-154 This appeared in...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security