Collected by Staci Dufrene
Holzhofstraße 14A, 55116 Mainz, Germany
Mainz is a town with many many culinary options, from traditional German to fabulous Greek. The other day I was missing the USA a little bit and craving a burger, so I set out for Humberto (14A Holzhofstrasse, Mainz) and it did not disappoint....
Parcusstraße 8, 55116 Mainz, Germany
Leave it to an American to review a burger stand in Germany that sits on a median strip near the train station, but honestly, this place is really delicious and creative. There slogan is "fresh and homemade," but it really should be "this is will...
Augustinerstraße 57, 55116 Mainz, Germany
Located on Augustinerstraße, the pedestrian walkway through the old town of Mainz lined with chic and interesting shops and cafes, is a lovely Italian restaurant called Incontro. The doorway is decorated with many annual awards, and after dining...
Kleine Weißgasse 12, 55116 Mainz, Germany
St. Stephan’s Church was built in 990 and then completely destroyed during WWII. It was restored and now is host to nine stained glass windows created by famous Russian-French artist Marc Chagall between 1978 and 1985. The windows depict scenes...
- 1 Travel Rewards + Air Miles United Is Switching up Its Frequent Flier Awards Program
- 2 National Parks How to Visit the National Parks for Free in 2019
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Air Travel Finally, Nonstop Flights From United States to Cape Town Are Coming
- 5 Travel News Single-Use Plastics Will Be Banned in Europe by 2021