Collected by Staci Dufrene
Holzhofstraße 14A, 55116 Mainz, Germany
Mainz is a town with many many culinary options, from traditional German to fabulous Greek. The other day I was missing the USA a little bit and craving a burger, so I set out for Humberto (14A Holzhofstrasse, Mainz) and it did not disappoint....
Parcusstraße 8, 55116 Mainz, Germany
Leave it to an American to review a burger stand in Germany that sits on a median strip near the train station, but honestly, this place is really delicious and creative. There slogan is "fresh and homemade," but it really should be "this is will...
Augustinerstraße 57, 55116 Mainz, Germany
Located on Augustinerstraße, the pedestrian walkway through the old town of Mainz lined with chic and interesting shops and cafes, is a lovely Italian restaurant called Incontro. The doorway is decorated with many annual awards, and after dining...
Kleine Weißgasse 12, 55116 Mainz, Germany
St. Stephan’s Church was built in 990 and then completely destroyed during WWII. It was restored and now is host to nine stained glass windows created by famous Russian-French artist Marc Chagall between 1978 and 1985. The windows depict scenes...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village