Collected by Nancy Sjostrom
A certain amount of dedication is required to see the sunrise. You have to commit to getting up early, then fight the urge to hit snooze when "go time" comes around. You drag yourself out of bed and to the prime sunrise watching spot - in this...
Peaks Island, Portland, ME 04108, USA
You really can't experience Portland without experiencing the islands of Casco Bay. The bay is everything to the city. It drives the fishing industry, the tourism industry, and most of the local fun. A ferry service leaving off Commercial Street...
Cadillac Mountain, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
With a visit to Bar Harbor and Mt Desert Island a trip up Cadillac Mountain should not be missed. You can either take a lovely hike from either one of the trails or drive up the mountain. Either way you will not be disappointed with the views. A...
95 Main St, Freeport, ME 04032, USA
While in Maine a truly adventurer wouldn't want to miss a stop in Freeport to shop till they drop all day long at L.L. Bean. As the founder, Leon Leonwood Bean has been quoted to say, "Selling good products at a reasonable profit, treat your...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May