Collected by AFAR Explorer
12 Captain Strout Cir, Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107, USA
138 Congress St, Portland, ME 04101, USA
Climbing to the top of the only wooden maritime signal tower that remains standing in the United States will reward you with breathtaking views of Portland and beyond. See Casco Bay and the outlying islands, and on a clear day all the way to Mount...
Eastern Promenade, Portland, ME 04101, USA
Looking for the perfect place for an early-morning run or afternoon walk? The Eastern Promenade is the place to go. The 2.1-mile trail runs along the peaceful waters of Casco Bay. The views from atop Munjoy Hill are expansive, and you can see the...
Goose Rocks Beach, Maine 04046, USA
A great find in Southern Maine, a beautiful five mile beach with spectacular views and long stretches of white sand. No place can compare to the beauty that this beach embraces that families have come to summer for many generations. A perfect day...
77 Pier Rd, (located inside Pier 77), Kennebunkport, ME 04046, USA
The Ramp Bar & Grill is an excellent place to enjoy any day in Cape Porpoise. It's a great place to chill out over a pint with a friend and to eat off the scrumptious menu. You can order from the upstairs dinning room, Pier 77's menus as well....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico