Collected by Ayana Johnson
145 Kennebec St # A, Portland, ME 04101, USA
86 Middle St, Portland, ME 04101, USA
185 Middle St, Portland, ME 04101, USA
This is what a coffee shop should be. Well crafted drinks that are swift, but not rushed. Plenty of seating for locals to chat, read, and caffeinate for the day. Because they offer soups it can get crowded at the lunch hour!
12 Captain Strout Cir, Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107, USA
Chances are that when you think of a lighthouse, the image that pops into your head is the iconic Portland Head Light. The tapered white tower on the end of a rocky cape buffeted by crashing waves? Yup, that’s the one. The adjacent...
Cape Elizabeth, ME, USA
We often refer to this trip as our “doomed trip to Maine” because if anything could have gone wrong, it did. However, now, we think our “doom” was quite delicious, and, in the end, one of our most memorable trips. As teachers, we decided to spend...
40 Bowery Beach Rd, Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107, USA
From the pastry chef’s freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies for the turn down service, to the signature blue and white weather card I received indicating that the next morning was going to be “38 degrees, with a slight chance of showers,” I knew...
- 1Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Air TravelHow to Get Through TSA Quickly During Its Busiest Summer Ever
- 4Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes