Collected by Ayana Johnson
145 Kennebec St # A, Portland, ME 04101, USA
86 Middle St, Portland, ME 04101, USA
12 Captain Strout Cir, Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107, USA
Chances are that when you think of a lighthouse, the image that pops into your head is the iconic Portland Head Light. The tapered white tower on the end of a rocky cape buffeted by crashing waves? Yup, that’s the one. The adjacent...
Cape Elizabeth, ME, USA
We often refer to this trip as our “doomed trip to Maine” because if anything could have gone wrong, it did. However, now, we think our “doom” was quite delicious, and, in the end, one of our most memorable trips. As teachers, we decided to spend...
40 Bowery Beach Rd, Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107, USA
From the pastry chef’s freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies for the turn down service, to the signature blue and white weather card I received indicating that the next morning was going to be “38 degrees, with a slight chance of showers,” I knew...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022