Collected by Mark Briggs
South Portland, ME, USA
After having just visited the Portland Head Lighthouse, I was on a mission to find a good lobster roll. I think I must have sifted through pages of reviews on yelp, but I finally settled on a small truck in the Fort Williams Park. What can I say,...
180 Commercial St, Portland, ME 04101, USA
134 Harbor Rd, Wells, ME 04090, USA
"Fisherman's Catch is a little, kitschy spot on the marsh, off the beaten track on the way to Wells Harbor, Maine," says Clark Frasier, Chef of Arrows Restaurant in Ogunquit, Maine, and of M.C. Spiedo in Boston. "Lobsters are pulled out of the...
Perkins Cove Rd, Ogunquit, ME 03907, USA
Nestled off of US Route 1 & Shore Road in beautiful Oqunguit, Maine is Perkins Cove. Loved for its picturist charm that offers people from all ages to take it in to enjoy the beauty. The cove is aligned with lobster boats in the harbor to shops,...
Sohier Park Rd, York, ME 03909, USA
Nubble Light is one of Maine’s oldest lighthouses & one of the last eight lights in Maine to still have its Fresnel lens. It's a great spot to check out all year long. Truly a charm. Spend some time wandering along the rocks to take in the beauty...
56 Market St, Portsmouth, NH 03801, USA
Beer, unlike wine, is something that I only warmed up to a couple years ago. I suppose I needed to find the kind that I enjoyed and not just any cheap beer available everywhere. So now when I know there will be a brewery at a place I'm visiting I...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles