Collected by Karen Gershowitz
Spent a day on the southwestern side of Mount Desert Island, Maine this summer en route to a friend's wedding. The jaunt included a mild hike around the Ship Harbor Nature Trail, part of Acadia National Park. I saw this schooner behind the trees...
Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Whether it is sunny or foggy, the scenic Shore Path in Bar Harbor is a must walk. Starting at Agamont Park near the town docks, the 170-year old path meanders along rocky granite outcroppings for 1/2 mile (1 mile round trip). The path skirts the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security