Collected by Danielle English
Schooner Head, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Every travel guide you read suggests you take in a sunrise on top of Cadillac during a trip to Acadia, and while it is beautiful, there are other, less crowded places to get a wonderful morning view. Drive down Schooner Head Road and hike down the...
Spent a day on the southwestern side of Mount Desert Island, Maine this summer en route to a friend's wedding. The jaunt included a mild hike around the Ship Harbor Nature Trail, part of Acadia National Park. I saw this schooner behind the trees...
A certain amount of dedication is required to see the sunrise. You have to commit to getting up early, then fight the urge to hit snooze when "go time" comes around. You drag yourself out of bed and to the prime sunrise watching spot - in this...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter