Collected by Nick Gracilla
Pemaquid Point, Bristol, ME 04554, USA
Spectacular rock formations line the coast at Pemaquid Point with a historical US lighthouse overlooking the North Atlantic. It's a great place for an adventure with a camera, picnic or rockclimbing enthusiastic. A must see lighthouse in the...
Monhegan Island, Monhegan, ME 04852, USA
About 12 nautical miles off the coast of Maine lies Monhegan Island, known as an “artist haven”. It’s quite the charming place.The name Monhegan is derived from Monchiggon, Algonquian meaning “out to sea island.” The ocean speaks softly if you can...
1447 5 Islands Rd, Georgetown, ME 04548, USA
Down at the very end of the road on the Island of Georgetown, Five Islands Lobster Co. serves up fresh-caught one to four and a half pound lobsters. They also have lobster rolls, haddock, clams, scallops, and plenty of non-seafood options. The...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles