Collected by Colette Battaglia
Cape Elizabeth, ME, USA
We often refer to this trip as our “doomed trip to Maine” because if anything could have gone wrong, it did. However, now, we think our “doom” was quite delicious, and, in the end, one of our most memorable trips. As teachers, we decided to spend...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village