Collected by Paul and Michelle Shappirio
Portland, ME, USA
Whether you go for the traditional lobster roll or not, Portland, Maine is a little city with plenty of delicious food to offer. One of our favorites is J's Oyster House. J’s Oyster House is situated right on the water. The building looks like its...
Cape Elizabeth, ME, USA
We often refer to this trip as our “doomed trip to Maine” because if anything could have gone wrong, it did. However, now, we think our “doom” was quite delicious, and, in the end, one of our most memorable trips. As teachers, we decided to spend...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now