Collected by deborah scarano
Old Port, Portland, ME 04101, USA
Portland, Maine is one of the oldest cities in the United States and the Old Port is where it shows. The waterfront in the Old Port continues to be a working waterfront with ferries, fishing boats, and lobster boats coming and going daily. This...
141 Port Rd, Kennebunk, ME 04043, USA
A favorite place of mine to stay in the Kennebunks is the renovated Inn at English Meadows. Proprietors Liz and Eric Brodar remodeled the historic building with an eye for enhancing the traditional architecture juxtaposed with clean lines, a soft...
40 Washington Ave, Portland, ME 04101, USA
Silly's is one of the most unique restaurants in the world. It is hard to describe exactly what makes it different, it's just silly. In the summer make sure to get out and enjoy the beautiful back patio. Silly's has managed to fit more options on...
180 Commercial St, Portland, ME 04101, USA
12 Captain Strout Cir, Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107, USA
Chances are that when you think of a lighthouse, the image that pops into your head is the iconic Portland Head Light. The tapered white tower on the end of a rocky cape buffeted by crashing waves? Yup, that’s the one. The adjacent Keeper’s House...
- 1 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 2 Tips + News States Implement New COVID Restrictions Ahead of Thanksgiving
- 3 Tips + News CDC Issues New Advice for International Travelers: Get 2 COVID Tests
- 4 Tips + News Navigating the Latest Travel Restrictions Across the U.S.
- 5 Cities We Love The World’s 25 Best Cities of 2021