Collected by Maha sKh
Maha sKh′s Wishlist
Behind Luzmilla Hospital, Jabal Al Webdeh, عمّان، Jordan
Retreat to the Citadel in the afternoon, the traditional escape to high ground, in a city built on seven hills provides respite from the hubbub below, in the autumn go at 3 ish & stay until the rose hued sunset envelops you, neatly coinciding with...
S. Marco, 2159, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
The Westin Europa and Regina Hotel's, La Cuisina Restaurant, is another of Venice's premier cooking school experiences. Classes are led by Chef Alberto Fol and his team, and they usually are all about what's local and fresh from the fields and...
Al-Hashemi St., Amman, Jordan
Amman is a cute little city that will show you what is being on an Arabic country even will make you feel like if you were on a War zone This one of the biggest roman theaters that I have ever visited, I recommend to do the hike from here to the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local