Collected by Stephanie Chen
2021 N Kinney Rd, Tucson, AZ 85743, USA
Magdalena Bay, Baja California Sur, Mexico
While on a cruise in Baja, Mexico we had the incredible opportunity to spend several days in a small lagoon called Magdelena Bay on the Pacific side of the peninsula. We would take the small boats, called Zodiacs, out each morning and sit and wait...
B199, Rambukkana 71100, Sri Lanka
Each day, the 90 elephants living at the Pinnewala Orphanage are led from their feeding grounds to the nearby Maha Oya (Maha River) to bathe. The elephants are split in to two groups so half get to go to the river in the morning and the other half...
5 Geelbek St, Van Dyks Bay, Gansbaai, 7220, South Africa
Ever since I was a child, I had a paralyzing, but certainly not uncommon, fear of sharks. I believed sharks were everywhere: the public pool, the lake, even down the bathtub's drain. So you can imagine my husband's surprise when, in South Africa a...
209/2 Sridom, ซอย ร่วมชัย อำเภอ แม่แตง เชียงใหม่ 50100, Thailand
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019