Collected by Maggie Soladay
Maggie Soladay′s Wishlist
1519 PA-903, Jim Thorpe, PA 18229, USA
If you're camping in the Poconos you have to take the time to hike up these waterfalls. It's a long trip to the top that's surprisingly tiring--and slippery--but so worth the views. And please don't pass up jumping in after all that effort; it's...
Via Omero s.n.c, 73026 Roca Vecchia LE, Italy
The article in Conde Nast was the sole reason for our journey to Rocca Vecchia...and the site is as stunning as the picture suggests. You can choose to jump from high (and low) cliffs into the Adriatic Sea and swim through a grotto to the large...
70044 Polignano a Mare, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
If narrow winding streets, lethargic cafes, and warm salt air rumble through your dreams, than Polignano should be in your plans. This seaside town on Italy's southern Adriatic shores is remarkable in every sense. Perhaps its best feature is that...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos