Collected by Maggie
Maggie ′s Wishlist
Arak Rd, Tambon Phra Sing, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
The old city of Chiang Mai is a place you could visit for a week and not see it all. Outside the city moats there are night markets, shopping centers, temples, elephant parks, ziplining, and more. The Nong Buak Park is a small quiet haven in the...
Lotus Pond, Zuoying District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 813
Enter the dragon's mouth and exit the tiger for good luck and prosperity at Lotus Lake in Kaohsiung. These colorful Chinese temples were built in 1960 as an extension to Ciji Temple on the opposite side of the street. Lotus Lake is probably the...
Showcase Mall, 3785 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
M&M's World is a colorful, candy-filled wonderland featuring the world's favorite chocolate-covered characters. This multi-level store has all kinds of M&M gear--clothing, home decor, toys, bedding, jewelry and other assorted souvenirs. There is...
Leidsekade 97, 1017 PN Amsterdam, Netherlands
To usher in the holiday season, Sinterklaas chugs all the way from Spain in his steamship, docking in the Netherlands in mid-November. Concurrently the annual debate begins about whether the controversial Zwarte Pieten, his happy helpers,...
Darling St & Buitenkant St, Foreshore, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
When you take the MetroRail into the heart of Cape Town, just before you reach the station you can notice the sharp, granite corners of the Castle of Good Hope. This historic fortress, built in the late 1600’s, was originally a storage facility...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign