Madurodam, The Hague
Collected by Chelsea Soderblom
George Maduroplein 1, 2584 RZ Den Haag, Netherlands
If visiting a miniature version of a country the size of a postage stamp makes no sense to you, stay away from Madurodam, a top tourist attraction in Den Haag featuring historic Dutch towns, ports, canals, roads and monuments re-created on a 1/25...
Slicherstraat 11, 2515 GE Den Haag, Netherlands
I could never understand how the Dutch (and Belgians) stay so slim when they insist on putting frietkots everywhere. Frietkots are little fast food joints that basically deep fry anything in sight. Fries are the common choice — twice-fried and...
Binnenhof 22, 2513 AA Den Haag, Netherlands
Den Haag grew up around the Binnenhof, but has evolved into a cultured and sophisticated city with attractions that extend far beyond its governmental functions. Still, the courtyard created by its government buildings is one of the top 100 among...
Harteveltstraat 1, 2586 EL Den Haag, Netherlands
The museum is located in Scheveningen beach in The Hague. A really sophisticated museum filled with modern sculptures. The architecture is amazing! On the top, if the weather is good, you can sit in the sun, read your favorite book, and smell the...
Scheveningen, The Hague, Netherlands
A four-kilometer seaside promenade is the perfect place for a stroll at Scheveningen, a beach resort in Den Haag's wealthy northernmost district. In addition to a sandy beach, colorful esplanade, pier and the Scheveningen lighthouse, there's a Sea...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local