Collected by Bojana
Plaza de San Miguel, 1, 28005 Madrid, Spain
The Mercado de San Miguel in Madrid is one of the best places to go for a little of everything local, or tapas-style shopping. They are always busy. Whether you are looking for ham or oysters, fresh fruits or desserts, coffee or wine, they have it...
Plaza de España, 28008 Madrid, Spain
If you visit Madrid, don't miss the famous Don Quixote and Sancho statues, located close to the Metro stop in Plaza de Espana. They are situated right in front of a fountain and early in the morning the water mirrors the statue—making it feel...
Calle Cuchilleros, 17, 28005 Madrid, Spain
Eat dinner like a conquistador at Restaurante Sobrino de Botin. The combination of its central location off Plaza Mayor and its claim to be the "Oldest Restaurant in the World" makes it charming and fun for family and friends. Make sure to put in...
Calle de Alcalá, 42, 28014 Madrid, Spain
When in Madrid, I highly recommend to visit Circulo de Bellas Artes. The views from the rooftop of the Fine Arts Circle is breath taking. Buy a ticket at the reception, speed up to the roof and stand by the feet of Goddess Minerva. Highly...
Paseo República de Cuba, 4, 28009 Madrid, Spain
Palos de la Frontera, Madrid, Spain
This station is unlike any I've ever seen—there is a market among the trees, a pond of turtles, benches to unwind and a cute restaurant on the other side overlooking the scene. It's the perfect place for a family to explore for free. If you find...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now