Collected by Ashley
Calle Mayor, 59, 28013 Madrid, Spain
It is known as the Queen's Mother, as this pharmacy was in charge of the medicine of the Queen, María Cristina, in the Century XIX. However, the establishment has been at 59 Plaza Mayor since the end of the XVI Century. Reconstructed in 1913 by...
Calle de Juana Doña, 28045 Madrid, Spain
This building, which looks run-down but I think is still used for something, is close to the Legaszpi Metro station. It has something of a prison motif about it, with some children thrown in for good measure. From what I'm told it was once a...
Calle de Manuela Malasaña, 13, 28004 Madrid, Spain
The neighborhood, or barrio, of Malasaña will keep you busy exploring its many shops, checking out the colorful street-art, and visiting some quirky bars. The boutiques here specialize in strange, designer, and vintage products with distinct...
Calle de Hermosilla, 2, 28001 Madrid, Spain
Dry Cosmopolitan Bar, the cocktail bar from Javier de las Muelas. It was eerie walking in as it was just me and Ricardo—nobody else in the place. I couldn't understand it; I heard it was always packed but maybe it was the holidays, lack of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village