Collected by Ashley
Calle Mayor, 59, 28013 Madrid, Spain
It is known as the Queen's Mother, as this pharmacy was in charge of the medicine of the Queen, María Cristina, in the Century XIX. However, the establishment has been at 59 Plaza Mayor since the end of the XVI Century. Reconstructed in 1913 by...
Calle de Juana Doña, 28045 Madrid, Spain
This building, which looks run-down but I think is still used for something, is close to the Legaszpi Metro station. It has something of a prison motif about it, with some children thrown in for good measure. From what I'm told it was once a...
Calle de Hermosilla, 2, 28001 Madrid, Spain
Dry Cosmopolitan Bar, the cocktail bar from Javier de las Muelas. It was eerie walking in as it was just me and Ricardo—nobody else in the place. I couldn't understand it; I heard it was always packed but maybe it was the holidays, lack of...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign