Collected by Kylie Cantrell
Plaza Reina Victoria Eugenia, s/n, 40003 Segovia, Spain
An hour outside of Madrid sits el Alcazar de Segovia, the castle that is rumored to have inspired Cinderella's Castle in Walt Disney World. Coming upon it at sunrise, this majestic hilltop fortress does not fail to impress. Many visitors head to...
Plaza del Azoguejo, 1, 40001 Segovia, Spain
Take a short bus ride from Madrid to visit the medieval town of Segovia. Look in awe at the huge Roman aqueduct, stroll the narrow streets, and enjoy a meal at any of the numerous cafes and restaurants. Do not leave without visiting the beautiful...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico