Collected by Kelsey Webb
Calle de Bailén, s/n, 28071 Madrid, Spain
Calle de Bailén, 10, 28013 Madrid, Spain
After paying your patriotic fee of 10 Euro to enter the Royal Palace, you will notice the Almudena Cathedral beyond the courtyards gates. While I was too late in the day to be graced with the inner divinities of this structure I did in fact, get...
Calle Ferraz, 1, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Stone by stone, second-century BC Debod Temple was reconstructed in Spain in an effort, called to action by UNESCO, to save its demise when the site was threatened by the construction of the Great Dam of Aswan. As a sign of gratitude for the help...
Plaza Murillo, 2, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Real Jardin Botanico, the Royal Botanical Garden of Madrid, is a peaceful place to get out of the city streets and stroll around in nature. Fountains and sculptures are scattered throughout the 5,500 species of living plants, trees and flowers....
Plaza Mayor, Madrid, Spain
The landscape of Plaza Mayor's artists—performers and painters—is ever-changing. New life is breathed into the corners by dancing goats, mimes, pianists, and the occasional traveling circus, but you can count on one thing: Madari will be there,...
Paseo República de Cuba, 4, 28009 Madrid, Spain
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign