Collected by Sophie Lomène
Plaza de España, 28008 Madrid, Spain
If you visit Madrid, don't miss the famous Don Quixote and Sancho statues, located close to the Metro stop in Plaza de Espana. They are situated right in front of a fountain and early in the morning the water mirrors the statue—making it feel...
28028 Madrid, Spain
A trip to Las Ventas is a must in Madrid. Tickets are available for those who wish to attend un corrido and tours are available for others who don't care for the bullfight. If you decide to watch this Spanish tradition in action, buy a seat and...
Paseo República de Cuba, 4, 28009 Madrid, Spain
Calle de Bailén, s/n, 28071 Madrid, Spain
Paseo del Prado, s/n, 28014 Madrid, Spain
I spotted this beautiful residential building while walking from the Prado Museum to Parque Buen Retiro in Madrid one morning. Were the residents recovering from a late night tapas crawl or were they up enjoying a cafe con leche?
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked