Madrid 2016 trip
Collected by Neena Agarwal
Calle de Augusto Figueroa, 24B, 28004 Madrid, Spain
Madrid's multi-level Mercado San Anton is a sight to be seen. Rows of gorgeous produce, local specialties, Italian deli favorites, briny seafood and locally-farmed meats line the perimeter of each floor, each stall more enticing than the one...
Calle Cañizares, 10, 28012 Madrid, Spain
On a quiet evening in Madrid, on the Calle de los Cañizares, an intimate crowd of about fifty people waits in anticipation. The room is dim except for the lights that illuminate a small stage in the corner. Suddenly, a man lets out a long wail,...
“There’s an old saying: ‘If you’re looking for something, go to Maravillas. If you don’t find it, it doesn’t exist.’ This is Madrid’s biggest covered market, one of the biggest in Europe.” - Alberto Fernández Bravo Murillo 122, 34/(0) 91-533-4030....
Pasadizo de San Ginés, 5, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Calle Conde de Miranda, 1, 28005 Madrid, Spain
If you're in Madrid and in the mood for tapas, you might not know exactly where to go or what to taste. The Mercado San Miguel (metro Sol) takes away all that decision-making by providing you with a taste experience all under one roof. The old,...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now