Collected by johanna krappe
Glorieta Sar Don Juan de Borbon y Battermberg, 5, 28042 Madrid, Spain
Madrid's largest park, named after King Juan Carlos I, is a short metro ride from downtown, but from the moment you leave the station you feel as though you've been transported to a faraway land of fairy tales. Giant sculptures decorate the...
Paseo República de Cuba, 4, 28009 Madrid, Spain
Calle de Fuencarral, 122, 28010 Madrid, Spain
Like a moth to the flame, I was drawn to Kling while walking towards Sol. Hipster chic, preppy, and sexy intermingle seamlessly in the store, which is centered around a non-functioning antique popcorn machine. Everything about this place is sleek...
Paseo del Prado, s/n, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Madrid's Prado Museum, home to Goya, Velazquez, Murillo, El Greco, and numerous other greats, has so much to see that just one visit isn't enough! If you have a few days in Madrid, drop into the museum in the afternoons (after 5pm) when there is...
Calle de las Infantas, 23, 28004 Madrid, Spain
My local friend took me to El Tigre at the tail end of a night bar hopping in Madrid. Apparently when you order a beer they also give you a huge serving of tapas! We got there late and they were extra generous. It wasnt incredibly tasty but it was...
Calle del León, 11, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Ad Hoc blends fashion and flowers seamlessly. When I entered the shop, intrigued by the stack of suitcases propping open the front door, I was greeted by the smile of Clara, the owner, who acknowledged me with an "hola" but did nothing to pressure...
- 1 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 2 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 3 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 5 National Parks California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom