Collected by Daniela Schuch
Plaza Cánovas del Castillo, 4, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Renowned chef Paco Roncero re-interprets everyday Spanish food without crossing the line into pretentiousness at Estado Puro; here, flavor matters more than presentation and dishes are perfectly portioned. Patatas bravas, fried potatoes spiked...
Pasadizo San Ginés, 5, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Calle del Arenal, 13, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Calle de Bailén, s/n, 28071 Madrid, Spain
Calle de José Ortega y Gasset, 75, 28006 Madrid, Spain
The family-run El Pescador is not only down-to-earth fun, but also a very good seafood restaurant, with great tapas and a smart choice of Albarino wines. Try a glass of Mercado San Miguel. —Alessia Antinori Jose Ortega y Gasset 75, 34/91-402-1290,...
Calle Sta. Teresa, 8, 28004 Madrid, Spain
Breakfasts in Madrid are taken quickly: a cup of coffee and a plate of churros before one dashes off: it is if everyone is late for that all important meeting. But when Madrileños seek a more relaxed start to the day, they head to Olivia Te Cuida,...
- 1Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Air TravelHow to Get Through TSA Quickly During Its Busiest Summer Ever
- 4News and OpeningsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes