Collected by Daniela Schuch
Plaza Cánovas del Castillo, 4, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Renowned chef Paco Roncero re-interprets everyday Spanish food without crossing the line into pretentiousness at Estado Puro; here, flavor matters more than presentation and dishes are perfectly portioned. Patatas bravas, fried potatoes spiked...
Pasadizo de San Ginés, 5, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Calle del Arenal, 13, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Calle de Bailén, s/n, 28071 Madrid, Spain
Calle de José Ortega y Gasset, 75, 28006 Madrid, Spain
The family-run El Pescador is not only down-to-earth fun, but also a very good seafood restaurant, with great tapas and a smart choice of Albarino wines. Try a glass of Mercado San Miguel. —Alessia Antinori Jose Ortega y Gasset 75, 34/91-402-1290,...
Calle Sta. Teresa, 8, 28004 Madrid, Spain
Breakfasts in Madrid are taken quickly: a cup of coffee and a plate of churros before one dashes off: it is if everyone is late for that all important meeting. But when Madrileños seek a more relaxed start to the day, they head to Olivia Te Cuida,...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands