Collected by Julia Cooper
Calle del Príncipe de Vergara, 92, 28006 Madrid, Spain
My hotel was in aneighbourhood called "Salamanca", just north of the centr - I stayed at the NH Principe de Vergara. It was just renovated and re-opened Sept 2010 - it was great! Fresh, clean, modern, a great rate, and good service. I had studied...
Calle Gran Vía, 11, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Extremely nice people at the front desk. Amazingly helpful. The room I had was enormous. Great views. Very quiet. Nice bathrooms. Perfect location, easy to get everywhere walking, Gran Via metro stop just a block away. Retiro just a few blocks...
Calle del Príncipe de Vergara, 87, 28006 Madrid, Spain
Fans of film, take note: DormirdCine is ready to accommodate your quirky cinematic and adventurous sleep needs. Room names run the gamut from Kill Bill to Woody Allen and anything in between. Check out their website to see if your favorite film is...
Plaza Sta. Ana, 14, 28012 Madrid, Spain
The ME Madrid, in the heart of the Santa Ana Plaza, takes the cake when it comes to service with a smile. The hotel’s appointed Aura Manager will ensure that every moment of your stay is relaxing and enjoyable. The quality of rooms is superior to...
Calle de Bailén, 10, 28013 Madrid, Spain
After paying your patriotic fee of 10 Euro to enter the Royal Palace, you will notice the Almudena Cathedral beyond the courtyards gates. While I was too late in the day to be graced with the inner divinities of this structure I did in fact, get...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna