Collected by Kareem Yasin, AFAR Contributor
Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
These beautiful pods are the immature flower buds of the corozo palm which is native to Mexico and Central America. The buds range from about 3 to 5 feet in length. In Guatemala, the bud of the corozo palm is an integral part of Semana Santa (Holy...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village