Collected by Keli Daniels
The rugged Andringitra National Park and its surrounding valleys are rich in ways to view its incredible landscapes from above. Through Camp Catta, a locally-run lodge that caters to adventure sports enthusiasts, visitors can try rock climbing on...
Surrounded by national parks, looming peaks, and remote beaches, the northern-most city of Madagascar, Diego-Suarez, also known as Antsiranana in Malagasy, has gained popularity as a tourist destination more for its surrounding beauty than the...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now