Collected by emsy13
Surrounded by national parks, looming peaks, and remote beaches, the northern-most city of Madagascar, Diego-Suarez, also known as Antsiranana in Malagasy, has gained popularity as a tourist destination more for its surrounding beauty than the...
ile de Sainte-Marie, Vohilava 515, Madagascar
First time was almost 10 years ago for a Xmas time with friends. 10 years after... I still think about this place where I've been several times and spend very long periods. A gorgeous island (everyone traveled know that!) Madagascar, but this one,...
Nosy Boraha, Madagascar
Les Lemurien is a beautiful hotel located on Ile Nattes, a smaller island located off of Sainte Marie, and island in the Indian Ocean off of Madagascar! Private sand beach, bungalows on the beach, calm turquoise water, and leaping lemurs! This is...
Lush green forest. Wake up to the songs of Indri Lemurs calling one another. Andasibe is a haven for researchers, tourists, and families. Enjoy day walks or longer hikes through the beautiful National Park. Make sure you take a guide, many speak...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now