Collected by Peter Card
K. Talal St., Madaba, Jordan
The floor of this Greek Orthodox church holds a 6th century AD mosaic map of Jerusalem and the Holy Land. In this picture, the river allegedly depicts where Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist. We followed the visit to the church with a...
Behind Luzmilla Hospital, Jabal Al Webdeh, Amman, Jordan
Retreat to the Citadel in the afternoon, the traditional escape to high ground, in a city built on seven hills provides respite from the hubbub below, in the autumn go at 3 ish & stay until the rose hued sunset envelops you, neatly coinciding with...
Dead sea road, Sweimeh, Jordan
One adventurous way to explore the beautiful Wadi Mujib is through canyoning. You can reserve a guide through the visitor's center (recommended at least 5 days in advance) who will first bring you up a steep hill for about an hour until you're...
Al-Hashemi St., Amman, Jordan
Amman is a cute little city that will show you what is being on an Arabic country even will make you feel like if you were on a War zone This one of the biggest roman theaters that I have ever visited, I recommend to do the hike from here to the...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2TechUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 3World Heritage5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites With Incredible Street Art
- 4Travel NewsHighway 1 Is Now Open Again on California’s Big Sur Coast
- 5Air TravelAmerican Airlines Is the First Major Airline to Ban Plastic Straws and Drink Stirrers