Collected by Peter Card
K. Talal St., Madaba, Jordan
The floor of this Greek Orthodox church holds a 6th century AD mosaic map of Jerusalem and the Holy Land. In this picture, the river allegedly depicts where Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist. We followed the visit to the church with a...
Behind Luzmilla Hospital, Jabal Al Webdeh, عمّان، Jordan
Retreat to the Citadel in the afternoon, the traditional escape to high ground, in a city built on seven hills provides respite from the hubbub below, in the autumn go at 3 ish & stay until the rose hued sunset envelops you, neatly coinciding with...
Dead sea road, Sweimeh, Jordan
One adventurous way to explore the beautiful Wadi Mujib is through canyoning. You can reserve a guide through the visitor's center (recommended at least 5 days in advance) who will first bring you up a steep hill for about an hour until you're...
Al-Hashemi St., Amman, Jordan
Amman is a cute little city that will show you what is being on an Arabic country even will make you feel like if you were on a War zone This one of the biggest roman theaters that I have ever visited, I recommend to do the hike from here to the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna