Collected by Rosalind Cummings-Yeates
One of the iconic structures in the Lower Peninsula of the Special Administrative Region of Macau is the Macau Tower. At 1,109 feet, it is the world's highest nighttime bungee jumping spot. Climb a little further (almost to the top) and you can...
R. da Felicidade, Macau
On the opposite side of Senado square, walk up the little street, the first right street is rua da felicidade, Macau's former red light district - also how the street got its name "Happiness Street" from its former seedy, heady colonial past....
Rua de São Lourenço, Macau
While wandering through the historic Portuguese part of town, I stumbled upon a little park that was seemingly the designated street art area of Macau. Bright colors dominated the walls--contrasting incredibly with the dull and rainy sky. As in a...
Macau, 博物館 前地112號
This museum by St Paul's ruins is definitely worth a visit. A very detailed and well curated history of Macau from the 1500s when the Portuguese arrived - the first of the Europeans in history, intercultural marriages, cuisine, culture and a...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free