Collected by Rosalind Cummings-Yeates
One of the iconic structures in the Lower Peninsula of the Special Administrative Region of Macau is the Macau Tower. At 1,109 feet, it is the world's highest nighttime bungee jumping spot. Climb a little further (almost to the top) and you can...
R. da Felicidade, Macau
On the opposite side of Senado square, walk up the little street, the first right street is rua da felicidade, Macau's former red light district - also how the street got its name "Happiness Street" from its former seedy, heady colonial past....
Rua de São Lourenço, Macau
While wandering through the historic Portuguese part of town, I stumbled upon a little park that was seemingly the designated street art area of Macau. Bright colors dominated the walls--contrasting incredibly with the dull and rainy sky. As in a...
Macau, 博物館 前地112號
This museum by St Paul's ruins is definitely worth a visit. A very detailed and well curated history of Macau from the 1500s when the Portuguese arrived - the first of the Europeans in history, intercultural marriages, cuisine, culture and a...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season