Collected by Khaled Sayed
MacauR. de São Paulo, 36號號
Sweet Joy is a shop just down from the ruins of St. Paul's in Macau that serves an unusual Korean ice cream treat: soft-serve ice cream that is squeezed into a thick cornmeal "cone" in the shape of a traditional, foot-long candy cane. Filled with...
St. Lawrence's Parish, Macau
On the quiet side of Leal Senado (Senado Square), Wander off to the left, (St Paul's Ruins is to the right uphill) and you'll find this hole in the wall local noodle house, right next to a Mahjong stall where the local old folks get together for a...
2/F, Grand Lisboa Hotel, Avenida de Lisboa, Macau
The Eight is classy fine dining Cantonese located at the Grand Lisboa. The base of the chef’s cooking techniques lie in classic dishes done brilliantly – light, fresh, delicate and pristine – the best ingredients in their purest form, soups light...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter