Collected by Rose Symotiuk , AFAR Local Expert
Since moving to Macau 4 months ago, I've been combing the back streets and checking out every little eatery in the area. Veng Kei has the whole family - all 4 generations of them making noodles in the tiny shop and they make the best noodles in...
Macao, Rua de Abreu Nunes 19 R/C
The younger generation of Macanese entrepreneurs have been creating a new café coffee culture in the country. Run by a lovely local Keith - the only European certified barrister in Macau, he shares his passion for coffee, changing the menu...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May