Collected by Leoi Hung Kin
Largo do Senado, Macau
Beautiful mosaic tiles line the streets of Largo do Senado, Macau - the central area of this small island off of Hong Kong. Legend states that these tiles are representative of the South China Sea and the ships that heavily influenced Macau's...
One of the iconic structures in the Lower Peninsula of the Special Administrative Region of Macau is the Macau Tower. At 1,109 feet, it is the world's highest nighttime bungee jumping spot. Climb a little further (almost to the top) and you can...
號地下, 64 R. da Felicidade, Macau
Literally in an alley way, tables and chairs are placed in the little damp and dark corner while bowls and bowls of the smoothest congee is served up with its traditional fixings, pig's liver cooked a perfect medium rare, with tripe, mince pork...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands