Collected by Jessica Lymberopoulos, AFAR Local Expert
Macau, Rua de Abreu Nunes 19 R/C
The younger generation of Macanese entrepreneurs have been creating a new café coffee culture in the country. Run by a lovely local Keith - the only European certified barrister in Macau, he shares his passion for coffee, changing the menu...
MO 路氹連貫公路, Estr. do Istmo, Macau
I haven't been to the show's equivalent in Vegas, but Franco Dragon's "Dancing Water show" is quite a spectacle - the technology and architectural built of the sets is amazing. I highly recommend it. Seat prices start at 60USD
R. da Felicidade, Macau
On the opposite side of Senado square, walk up the little street, the first right street is rua da felicidade, Macau's former red light district - also how the street got its name "Happiness Street" from its former seedy, heady colonial past....
St. Lawrence's Parish, Macau
People flock to Macau to gamble. There's nothing wrong with that, but it's a shame when time at the roulette wheel takes away from exploring what is otherwise a brilliant little colonial-era treasure. Macau's old cobbled streets are brimming with...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna