Collected by Praveena
They do the traditional milk tea here very well - a piece de resistance of any cha chaan teng, whether in Hong Kong or Macau. Breads here are freshly baked daily and the sweet smells that emanate from this little shop should lure you in for a...
Macau, Avenida da Praia 龍環葡韻住宅式博物館
Many Chinese and other tourists visit Macao to visit the casinos, but there is so much beautiful Portuguese colonial architecture. You will see some of it in the main square, Largo Do Senado, but you must go further afield for hidden treasures....
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village